Friday, November 18, 2011

November?! Already!?!

Wow! We have been SOOOOOOOO busy!! I can't believe it is already NOVEMBER!!! This year has really flew by! It seam's live just last weekend we where celebrating CHRISTmas in 2010! It is funny how fast the year can FLY by! HaHaHa! Don't you think?!?!?! This year has been pretty crazy. We started the year with my sister's friend, Jenna, getting married, then we where getting ready for summer, getting the garden planted, weeding it, putting it up!! AHHHHHHHH IT HAS BEEN CRAZZZYYYYY!!!! Beth had another friend, Erika, get married, and my best friend, Cassidy, her Grandmother died. : ( And our really close friends, The Millers, their baby died. :'(  It has been a happy and sad year. We have had for animals this year: 2 cows, 2 goats (and hopefully that can be bred soon!), 2 sheep (which are getting bred), 60 meat chickens(now in the freezer, 6+2 pigs (we raised 6 pigs over the summer for us and friends and family and they are in the freezer, and we are raising 2 pigs over the winter so we can have meet to put in the freezer next summer!). We started off the summer with 4 roosters and 20 hens, now we only have 1 rooster and 14 hens! We have 1 bunny, 1 cat, and 1 dog.....as of right now...... Well, long story, I'll make it short! She got pregnant by accident!! The neighbors have a male, unfixed dog!! Oh, not to mention that he is a MUTT and our dog is a PURE BRED chocolate lab!! Still, we love her a LOT and we are hoping that the delivery goes well because she is due and day now, so we are preparing a place fro her to have her puppies. It looks like any were from 6-10 puppies!!! We shall see how many she has and I will post when she has her puppies. And hopefully pictures! We are hoping that NO puppies die!!!! = ) Here are a few photo's of what has been going on lately. We have gotten a little bit of snow, and so here are some photos of that...

Timmy was trying really hard to make a snow angle...

Katie likes snow...

Ok, maybe not...
She kept taking her glove off and was wining! Hopefully she will get used to snow by the end of the year!! HaHaHaHa!! : )

Isaiah and Chris were playing football...

Dad and Timmy making a snow-lady... 

The pretty view from our house looking into our field... 

I love this picture... 

Noey, Hannah, and I where having a "snowball fight"... 

Noelle, Lindsey, and Timmy... 

Beth made these really good pumpkin cinnamon buns!! And they where really good!! 

Katie is TOOOO CUTE...  

Our friends are adopting a little boy named Abraham. So Hannah made this REALLY cute picture! She said that Abraham was going through this maze to get to our friends, The Hebert's (pronounced: A-Bear), house. 


We have also had a few frosts here and there.  My wonderful and beautiful sister, Lindsey, let me use her camera to take a few photo's of the frost.

I LOVE this photo!

I like this one too... 

I really like the way that the frost was on this stick... 

The frost on the grass was cool too... 

This is one of our blueberry bushes! The little bit of frost/snow was really cool... 

I like the way that the water droplets were on these leaves and how the camera took the photo... 

I liked this leaf... 


I was trying really hard to get the sun coming through the blueberry bush. This was  the best one I got.... 
And I was really happy with it!

Untill Next Time,
*Rebekah*

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I LOVE those photos? Did you take them or did Lindsey? I love winter!!
Sabrina

Bekah said...

Lindsey and I took the photo's. I took the frost ones. And the one of Katie. I took some of the winter ones when we where out-side, but Lindsey took most of them! I took the one of Lindsey and Timmy and Noelle too.But I think that she (Lindsey) took most of them. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! *Rebekah*