Sunday, November 13, 2011

Salah

This is an incredible story...
The leader from the band, Selah, Todd, and his wife, Angie, where going to have a baby. She died due to having small lung's, a big heart, and there was some other problems. The doctors said that she would only be born and live for a minute or 2 and would try to gasp for breath and then die. But they did an emergence c-section and the baby lived for 2 and 1/2 hours. Todd and Angie have 3 other girls. The baby's name was Audrey. The other girls where, the twins, Abby, Ellie, and Katie. Ok,  I guess I will just let you watch their story. I had tears in my eyes the whole time I was watching it...
This is a little story...
This is a long story with three parts. Here they are...


 This is the Second Part...


This is the third part... (I love what they say at the end. Such beautiful words)


This is the song that Angie wrote for Audrey Caroline, called, I will Carry You...


Hope you enjoied them as much as I did. :' )
Untill Next Time
*Rebekah* <><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sad *crying*
Sabrina