Thursday, February 23, 2012

Here are "7 Lies About Homeschoolers"

Yup. This is a video about the top 7 lies about homeschoolers!! It is really funny...and true. Messy Monday's have ALOT of video's...I really like them!! You should go on youtube and watch their video's! They are REALLY GOOD!!!!
Ok. So here is the video that I will show you...you can go on youtube if you want to see more video's of them.


He is kinda...okay...REALLY NERDY!!!! But, it is still REALLY funny...and I personally like it. :) So, what do you think?!?!?
*Bekah*

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love that video!! its very funny and also very true..:)

Amanda hubbard said...

HA HA HA!I LOVE IT.SO TRUE.

Bekah said...

I LOVE IT TOO!! Thank you for your comment!! :) Hope to see you soon! Actually, I have to call you cause my mom said that you could come this month!!! FOR REAL!!!! :) Thank you again! *Bekah*