Friday, February 3, 2012

Long time, No talk

Hello. I know, I know. I haven't posted in a long time. Our computer has been down for a long time. Since NOVEMBER!!!!! We got it back last week. So, I am just now getting a chance to blog. And we where in MA not too long ago. We where there with my grandmother. She had hip surgery, and just got home from the rehab center yesterday. My oldest sister, Elizabeth, is in MA helping her.

 Super Bowl XLVI (46) is coming up and I am SOOOOOOO excited!!! :) The New England Patriots (YAHHHHHHH) against the New York Giants (BOOOOOOOOOOO)!!!
We are going to a friends house and so I am really excited!!! Having chili and dip and hard boiled eggs!! YUMMMM!!! We usually have a big party here, or at someones house. So, what are some of your Super Bowl traditions? We eat food!! :) And we have a PARTY!! :)

I will definatly do more post's and put pictures up.
But for now. Have a great and Blessed day
*Rebekah*



No comments: