Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm 13!!!! : )

Yes! On July 1st I turned 13. My post is a little delayed, but, better late than never. I had 4 friends over and they all slept over. Except one friend, Joanna, lives like 2 minutes down the road and so she went home for the night and then cane the next morning and we had a big (hot) breakfast, and played in the morning. Here are some pictures on my party.

Waiting for cake and ice-cream.


Opening the gift from my mom and dad... and they got me a new Bible! An ESV (English Standard Version)


My awesome friend got me a nice beach towel... Thanks Cass and Jo!


A card from my friend Jenny.


I got a basket full of candy and goofy string and glow-in-the-dark bracelets from my friend, Sarah... Thank You!!!


Tim is just to CUTE...


We had a water balloon fight too (Sarah got me pretty good. HAHAHA!!!)...


Playing "Just Dance" on the wii...
(From left to right, Cass, Jenny, Sarah, and Me)


Cass and Jenny doing a duet...


Lindsey and me...
(Noelle was doing the dances, but with no remote)


Well , I have to go, my aunt, uncle, and cousins will be here anytime now! : )

*Rebekah*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so fun!!! Call me! Please im bored i miss you !!!!! We need to work and go to the beach!!!!
<3*Cass*<3