Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cousins

Hello. We just had cousins come up from MA. So, I though that if you would like to meet them...you should watch this VERRY FUNNY video!! :) Ok, so this is my cousin Aaron, and his wife, Lisa, took the video. They have 2 kids: Emma 3 and Zach 1 1/2. They are really nice people, but they aren't always the brightest!! Well, you will know what I mean if you watch this video.............................


Ok, So did you like it? I LOVE that video!!! I could watch 21 (like, the time on the video) over and over and over and over and over...........!!!!! It is really funny!! Lisa was screaming. She said "She wasn't expecting that!" I don't exactly know WHAT she was expecting...but it was REALLY FUNNY!!!! And yes, he did really get hurt!!!!! I felt REALLY bad for him!!!

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!
*Bekah*

No comments: